Among Us is a multiplayer social deduction game where players work together to identify and vote off the imposters among the crew of a spaceship.
In each round, one or more players are randomly selected to be imposters, while the rest of the players are crewmates. The imposters’ goal is to sabotage the ship and kill the crewmates, while the crewmates must work together to identify and vote off the imposters. The game is won either by the crewmates completing their tasks and surviving until the end of the round, or by the imposters successfully killing all of the crewmates.
Among Us has become very popular due to its simple, accessible gameplay and its emphasis on social interaction and deception. The game is designed to be played with friends or online with players from around the world, and it’s easy to pick up and play, making it a great choice for casual gamers.
How to play
- Join a game: You can play Among Us online with friends or with players from around the world. To start a game, you’ll need to join an existing game or create your own.
- Choose your role: Once you’ve joined a game, you’ll be randomly assigned the role of either a crewmate or an impostor. If you’re a crewmate, your goal is to complete tasks and identify the impostors. If you’re an impostor, your goal is to sabotage the ship and kill the crewmates without being caught.
- Complete tasks or sabotage the ship: As a crewmate, your goal is to complete tasks around the ship to keep it running smoothly. Tasks are simple actions, like pressing buttons or connecting wires. If you’re an impostor, your goal is to sabotage the ship by breaking equipment, blocking doors, and killing crewmates.
- Identify the impostors: If you suspect someone is an impostor, you can call a meeting to discuss the situation. During meetings, players can discuss what they’ve seen and heard, and try to identify the impostors.
- Vote to eject: If the crewmates believe they have identified an impostor, they can vote to eject them from the ship. If a majority of players vote to eject someone, that player is removed from the game.
- Repeat: The game continues until either all the tasks are completed or all the crewmates are killed.
These are the basic steps to playing Among Us. The game is designed to be simple and accessible, but it can be surprisingly challenging as players try to deceive and outsmart one another. Have fun!
Among Us is a multiplayer social deduction game with a space theme. Players work together to complete tasks on a spaceship while trying to identify and vote off any impostors among the crew. The game can be played with 4 to 10 players and is typically played in rounds that last 10 to 20 minutes.
In each round, one or more players are randomly selected to be impostors, while the rest of the players are crewmates. The impostors’ goal is to sabotage the ship and kill the crewmates, while the crewmates must work together to complete tasks and identify the impostors. The game is won either by the crewmates completing their tasks and surviving until the end of the round, or by the impostors successfully killing all of the crewmates.
The gameplay is focused on social interaction and deception, as players try to outsmart one another and determine who among them is the impostor. The game encourages players to be strategic, as they must balance their own goals with the goals of the crew. The game is designed to be simple and accessible, making it easy to pick up and play, but it can be surprisingly challenging as players try to deceive and outsmart one another.
Features & Play Experience
- Pay attention to detail: Keeping a close eye on what’s happening in the game can give you valuable information about who might be an impostor. Take note of who is where, what tasks are being completed, and what equipment is being sabotaged.
- Watch out for suspicious behavior: Look for players who are acting in a way that seems unusual or out of character. For example, if a player is always the first to call a meeting, they might be an impostor trying to disrupt the crew.
- Use the task list: Keep track of which tasks have been completed and which ones still need to be done. If you see a player who is not completing tasks, they might be an impostor trying to avoid suspicion.
- Collaborate with other players: Talk to other players and share information about what you’ve seen and heard. When you work together, you can often solve the mystery of who the impostors are faster.
- Bluff and deceive: As an impostor, you can use your acting skills to deceive other players. Pretend to be doing tasks, call meetings when you think it will be most beneficial, and try to blend in with the crewmates.
- Be aware of your surroundings: Take note of your surroundings and try to remember where doors, vents, and other important features are located. This information can help you make strategic decisions throughout the game.
- Stay calm: When the pressure is on, it can be easy to make mistakes. Stay calm, think things through, and don’t let emotions cloud your judgment.
By following these tricks and tips, players can have a more successful experience playing Among Us. However, it’s also important to remember that the game is meant to be fun and that there’s always an element of luck involved. So, relax and have a good time!
Among Us has received generally positive ratings from both players and critics. On the popular app store Google Play, the game has a rating of 4.5 stars based on over 60 million ratings. On the Apple App Store, it has a 4.7-star rating based on over 1 million ratings. The game has also received positive reviews from gaming websites and publications, with many praising its unique blend of strategy, deception, and social interaction. Overall, Among Us is considered to be a highly enjoyable and well-made game that appeals to a wide range of players.
Get The Game Now